Tuesday 22 November 2011

a whole lotta mush.

My boys are becoming friends.

Today they played together for the first time, on the living room floor with a toy bus.  Dylan is so gentle with his baby brother, and so careful to make sure he's not missing out just because he can't get himself involved.

It's beautiful, really.  I can see the beginnings of an actual relationship, now that the small one is becoming a person rather than a squishy little being.  I hope they will always love each other this much.


I hope they will fight little, laugh often, and love ferociously.

I hope they will support each other, advise each other, and tell each other straight when things aren't going so well.

I hope they don't grow up TOO fast.

My lovely, lovely boys.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo, beautiful boys.

    Seriously, get blogging! It's fun ;)

    ReplyDelete